Technical and statistical cookies aggregated
Technical cookies have the function of allowing the carrying out of activities closely related to the operation of this online space. The technical cookies used by the owner can be divided into the following sub-categories:
• Navigation cookies, by means of which you can save your browsing preferences and optimize the User’s browsing experience;
• Analytical cookies, by means of which we acquire statistical information about the browsing modes of the Users. This information is treated in aggregate and anonymous form;
• Functionality cookies, also from third parties, used to activate specific functions of this online space and necessary to provide the service or improve it.
These cookies do not require the prior consent of the User to be installed and used.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for the generation of maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality between the pages of the Site.
For these types of cookies, the consent can be expressed by the User with one or more of the following methods:
• By specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Website.
• By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Contact form (this Application)
By filling out the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email address and first name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Denial of consent: disabling cookies
For the management of cookies we recommend that you refer to the sites of browser developers, as these vary continuously depending on the version of software installed, in particular:
- Internet Explorer (http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies)
- Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/it-IT/kb/Cookies)
- Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=it&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies)
- Safari (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT)
Acceptance of cookies installation
By using our site, without changes to your browser to configurations related to the deactivation of cookies, you agree that all cookies, including those of third parties, can be installed on your device.
Consenti al loro utilizzo cliccando "Accetto" nel banner.